• Answer questions 1-8 in Part A of the Lab Report.
• Use this image to answer questions 9-13 in Part A of the Lab Report.
• Use the list of organs provided here and the clickable animation of a molecule of oxygen as it passes through the structures to answer questions 14-21 in Part A of theLab Report. The Clickable image is in the "Respiratory System" section of the lab manual
• Answer the remaining questions in Part A of Lab 11 Lab Report.
• Answer questions 28-35 in Part B of the Lab Report
• Use this image to answer questions 36-46 in Part B of the Lab Report.
• Use the list of organs provided here to answer questions 47-57 in Part B of the Lab Report. The Clickable image in the "Flow of Blood section" above will help you.
Starting with the right atria, place the following in the order through which the blood will flow. Start by selecting “Right Atria” for number 47 and continue from there.
• Answer the remaining questions in Part B of the Lab Report.
After you have submitted your Lab Report Via Google please go to Blackboard, select the Lab for this week and the "Grading Rubric" . Then select "Write Submission" and type in "I have submitted my Lab Report Via Google docs"
This will allow me to enter a grade that you can see on Blackboard in your grade book for each lab.